With the first official day of summer just a day away, now is the perfect time to mix up your workout playlist with a few summer hits.
Be sure to check out these great summer tunes and classics as you create your summer workout playlist:
- “Summer” By Calvin Harris
- “Summer of ‘69” by Bryan Adams
- “Live Your Life” by Mika
- “Fun, Fun, Fun” by The Beach Boys
- “Summertime Sadness” by Lana Del Rey & Cedric Gervais
- “Vacation” by the Go-Go’s
- “Chasing the Sun” by the Wanted (Danny Verde Remix)
- “Beach Baby” by The First Class
- “California Gurls” by Katy Perry & Snoop Dogg
- “The Boys of Summer” by Don Henley
As a reminder, Summer Session 2 will get underway on Tuesday, July 8. Register for your favorite YMCA programs online today or stop by the Y’s Membership Desk during your next visit. And, don’t miss out on exciting outdoor group fitness classes at locations in Joliet, Plainfield and Morris!
To listen to this track list today, head over to the full article, courtesy of Shape.com.