HELPING KIDS GROW
Become a before and after school counselor for the Y's Kid Zone program!
DO MORE BE MORE
The Y is now hiring lifeguards, swim instructors and waterslide attendants!
Let's Work Together
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community.
Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
- FREE Y Membership
- 25% off on Y programming
- Participation in the Y’s retirement plan (when eligibility requirements have been met)
- A defined contribution retirement plan with 12 percent of salary contributed by the association (when eligibility requirements are met)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance, dental and life insurance
- Professional development opportunities
JOIN OUR TEAM
The Greater Joliet Area YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees must complete an Employment Application and submit to and pass a Background Check.