A Place Where You Belong
When you join the Y, you’re not just a member of a facility; you’re part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, membership at the Y gives you and your family the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
When you join the Y, you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.
The Greater Joliet Area YMCA offers several membership categories to meet the needs of the communities we serve, including:
- Family Plus
- One Adult Family
- Two Adult
- Adult (Ages 26+)
- Young Adult (Ages 19-25)
- Youth (Ages 0-18)