C.W. Avery Family YMCA
BE THE GOOD
Although we won’t be able to gather together for our BE THE GOOD Gala this year, the work to meet the needs of our community continues through the YMCA Mission Strong Fund.
FAMILY FUN HAPPENS HERE
Members are invited to participate in the Y's Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest!
COMMIT TO YOUR HEALTH
The Y's Diabetes Self-Management program is now available through virtual sessions!
STAY IN THE KNOW ON THE GO
The Y’s new mobile App is available now for download on Apple and Android devices. All YMCA Facility Members will receive free Basic access to the On the Go App included with their membership.
C.W. AVERY FAMILY YMCA
15120 Wallin Drive
Plainfield, IL 60544
Directions: Google maps
Phone: (815) 267-8600
Fax: (815) 267-8601
Monday-Friday: 5 a.m.- 10 p.m.
Saturdays: 6 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Sundays: 7 a.m.- 4 p.m.
The YMCA is closed on all major holidays including:
- 4th of July
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
The branch will be open until 1 p.m. on:
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Kids Corner Supervised Playroom:
Kids Corner will be open to kids ages 3-7 years old.
8 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
4:30 p.m.-8 p.m.
8 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Available to Facility Members only. For safety and security reasons, we ask that members present a membership card for themselves and their child(ren) when they are checking into Kids Corner.
Supervised Activity Center:
Open to kids ages 7-17
8:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Hours are subject to change
Child Supervision at the YMCA
As a reminder, to ensure the safety and well-being of all members:
- Children under the age of ten must be supervised by an adult or family member at least sixteen years of age at all times when using YMCA facilities.
- The Kids Corner Supervised Playroom is available during designated hours for Facility Members, ages three through seven years old.
- The Activity Center is available during designated hours for Facility Members, ages seven through seventeen.
Accompanying adults or family members must:
- Directly supervise any child under the age of eight at the YMCA at all times.
- Remain in the building in an accessible area for any child between the ages of eight and ten.
- Directly supervise any child under the age of ten when using the pools.
For more information, please visit the Membership Desk during your next visit.