C.W. Avery Family YMCA
GROWING STRONGER TOGETHER
Pay a $0 Joiner's Fee when you join the Y during our January Membership Sale!
WE LOVE OUR MEMBERS
Members have a chance to win special prizes during the Y's January Check-In Challenge.
WINTER 1 SESSION DELAYED
Tier 3 mitigation efforts remain in effect at all C.W. Avery Family YMCA facilities.
HELPING YOU LIVE BETTER
Take advantage of an exciting set of special offers on YMCA winter programming.
STAY IN THE KNOW ON THE GO
The Y’s new mobile App is available now for download on Apple and Android devices. All YMCA Facility Members will receive free Basic access to the On the Go App included with their membership.
FOREVER IN SERVICE
Over this past year, a lot has changed, but the Y’s commitment to service remains as strong as ever. Support the YMCA Mission Strong Fund with a charitable gift today.
C.W. AVERY FAMILY YMCA
15120 Wallin Drive
Plainfield, IL 60544
Directions: Google maps
Phone: (815) 267-8600
Fax: (815) 267-8601
Monday-Friday: 5 a.m.- 10 p.m.
Saturdays: 6 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Sundays: 7 a.m.- 4 p.m.
The YMCA is closed on all major holidays including:
- 4th of July
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
The branch will be open until 1 p.m. on:
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Kids Corner and Supervised Activity Center:
In accordance with Tier 3 coronavirus mitigation efforts, these spaces will be closed until further notice.
Hours are subject to change
Child Supervision at the YMCA
As a reminder, to ensure the safety and well-being of all members:
- Children under the age of ten must be supervised by an adult or family member at least sixteen years of age at all times when using YMCA facilities.
- The Kids Corner Supervised Playroom is available during designated hours for Facility Members, ages three through seven years old.
- The Activity Center is available during designated hours for Facility Members, ages seven through seventeen.
Accompanying adults or family members must:
- Directly supervise any child under the age of eight at the YMCA at all times.
- Remain in the building in an accessible area for any child between the ages of eight and ten.
- Directly supervise any child under the age of ten when using the pools.
For more information, please visit the Membership Desk during your next visit.