With Fall 3 programming set to get underway November 5, we hope you’re taking advantage of the many different fitness opportunities available at the Y. As the season changes, think about changing up your workout routine to stay focused during the upcoming holiday months.
LIVESTRONG.com has compiled some fall fitness tips for everyone to enjoy, including:
- Taking Advantage of Autumn Activities
- Signing Up for a Fun Run
- Dressing for the Change in Weather
- Drinking Lots of Water
- Sipping a Cup of Tea
- Avoiding Holiday Candy
- Turning Fall Chores into a Workout
- Exercising Earlier in the Day
- Taking Your Workout Indoors
- Being Realistic About Your Schedule
Learn more about these fall tips here in the full article, courtesy of LIVESTRONG.com.