A Healthy Recipe from Our Partners at Morris Hospital and Healthcare Centers
Yields 4 Servings, Service Size: 1 cup
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add 1/2 cup onions; coat onions with cooking spray. Cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp and chili powder; cook 4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Add lime juice, butter, and salt, and stir until butter melts. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup onions.
186 calories; fat 7g; saturated fat 4g; protein 27.5g; carbohydrates 2g; fiber 0.5g; cholesterol 267mg; sodium 644mg