A Healthy Recipe from Our Partners at Morris Hospital and Healthcare Centers
Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwiches
Yields 4 Servings
- 2 reserved grilled chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup reserved grilled onions
- 2 tablespoons reserved honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 baguette
- 2 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Thinly slice chicken breasts.
- Finely chop onions and combine with honey mustard and mayonnaise.
- Cut a baguette into 4 pieces and halve each lengthwise.
- Layer bottom halves with chicken, Swiss cheese, and onion mixture. Top with baby spinach and sandwich with top halves.
346 calories; fat 11 g; saturated fat 4 g; protein 20 g; carbohydrates 41 g; fiber 2 g; sodium 590 mg