Summer Camp season is almost here and we need your help designing a graphic that will appear on one of our special camper giveaway items this summer. Open to Y members, ages 9-14, this contest is the perfect opportunity for kids to let their artistic talents shine and celebrate the beginning of summer!
Here’s how to enter:
- Download an entry form and print it out. Entry forms are also available at the Membership Desk of your local branch.
- Grab some crayons, markers, and colored pencils and draw a picture that depicts your favorite things about summer and YMCA camp.
- Complete the entry form and drop it off at the Y.
One lucky winner will receive a $50 YMCA gift card and a YMCA sweatshirt.
The deadline to enter is Friday, April 23.
- Contestants must be members of the Greater Joliet Area YMCA.
- All entries must be submitted by 8 p.m. on Friday, April 23.
- Contest is open to members ages 9-14.
- One entry per child, but multiple children per household are allowed.
- Must be the child’s actual artwork.
- Submitted artwork becomes the property of the Greater Joliet Area YMCA.
- Must have valid contact information to participate.
- Judges’ decision is final. Winning artwork will be displayed online and on one of our special camper giveaway items.
- The Y reserves the right to modify submitted artwork as needed for production purposes.