C.W. Avery Family YMCA
LEARN. GROW. THRIVE.
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year for the YMCA's Before and After School Kid Zone Program will open on Saturday, April 10!
YMCA Summer Fitness Challenge
Registration for the Y's 'Earn Your Shirt' Summer Fitness Challenge opens April 10!
WHERE KIDS GO TO GROW
Registration for the 2021-22 Pint-Size Pupils school year is now underway for Facility Members!
Family Pool Reservations
Use of the family pool at the C.W. Avery Family YMCA during open swim times on weeknights and weekends are available through reservation only.
C.W. AVERY FAMILY YMCA
15120 Wallin Drive
Plainfield, IL 60544
Directions: Google maps
Phone: (815) 267-8600
Fax: (815) 267-8601
Monday-Friday: 5 a.m.- 10 p.m.
Saturdays: 6 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Sundays: 7 a.m.- 4 p.m.
The YMCA is closed on all major holidays including:
- 4th of July
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
The branch will be open until 1 p.m. on:
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Kids Corner Supervised Playroom
Kids Corner will be open to kids ages 3-7 years old.
Available to Facility Members only. For safety and security reasons, we ask that members present a membership card for themselves and their child(ren) when they are checking into Kids Corner. A maximum of 15 kids will be allowed in Kids Corner at one time. No reservations are required.
Supervised Activity Center
Open to kids ages 7-17
Hours are subject to change
Child Supervision at the YMCA
As a reminder, to ensure the safety and well-being of all members:
- Children under the age of ten must be supervised by an adult or family member at least sixteen years of age at all times when using YMCA facilities.
- The Kids Corner Supervised Playroom is available during designated hours for Facility Members, ages three through seven years old.
- The Activity Center is available during designated hours for Facility Members, ages seven through seventeen.
Accompanying adults or family members must:
- Directly supervise any child under the age of eight at the YMCA at all times.
- Remain in the building in an accessible area for any child between the ages of eight and ten.
- Directly supervise any child under the age of ten when using the pools.
For more information, please visit the Membership Desk during your next visit.