February 10-April 5
Transform your life in 2020 by participating in the YMCA’s Operation Transformation Health and Wellness Challenge. This 8-week program will provide you with the inspiration you need to get in shape and embrace a healthy and active lifestyle. Plus, it’s a great way to change up your fitness routine while trying new classes and meeting new people!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Beginning February 10, you can earn points (up to 5 each week) for every fitness class you attend.
- Additional points may be earned by completing weekly bonus activities.
- Members who turn their completed cards into the Membership Desk each week will have the opportunity to win weekly prizes.
- At the end of the 8-week challenge, the member with the most points will win his/her choice of three free 30-minute personal training sessions OR one free 5-week specialty fitness class.
- FREE TO ALL YMCA FACILITY MEMBERS (AGES 16 & Up)
You will receive your tracking card during Week 1 of the challenge. After each fitness class, be sure to ask your instructor to punch or initial your Punch Card.
To sign up, stop by the Membership Desk of your local Y branch or register online below: