Playing all those pickup games has finally paid off! Now you, and up to 11 friends, can showcase your skills in the C.W. Avery Family YMCA’s Adult Basketball League. Games will be played on Tuesday and Thursday evenings beginning March 17.
• Games on Tuesday and Thursdays from 7-9 p.m.
• All players must be 17 years or older.
• League Maximum: 8 Teams
• Roster Limit: 12 players
• The season includes eight games, plus playoffs.
• Rosters are due by the first game.
• Each member must play in three regular season games to participate in the playoffs.
Facility Member: $500 per team
Community Member: $750 per team
*Team Captain must be a Facility Member in order to pay the Facility Member price. Team Captain registers the team.