The C.W. Avery Family YMCA is teaming up with its members, volunteers, staff and local businesses to host a Volunteer Day of Service on August 23.
Volunteers will be working side-by-side with Y staff to complete a variety of projects indoors and outdoors in advance of the YMCA’s busy fall programming season, including:
• Power Washing and Cleaning the Pool and Pool Deck
• Sanitizing Pool Equipment
• Power Washing Outdoor Spaces
• Landscaping Clean-Up
• Garden Harvesting
• Garbage Pick-Up
• Miscellaneous Administrative Projects
• And Much More…
Volunteer yourself or recruit a group of co-workers, friends and family to join you for a great day of teambuilding and giving back to your community! Volunteers must be 18 years of age.
Sign-up today by contacting Volunteer and Development Operations Manager Dori Fugate at
(815) 782-0502 or via e-mail at [email protected]