Smith Family YMCA
HEALTHY LIFESTYLES START HERE
Members have a chance to win a special prize when they check in at least 8 times during the month of September.
JOIN THE Y TEAM
The Y is currently hiring part-time employees for its before and after school Kid Zone and Kid Zone PLUS programs!
IGNITE YOUR PASSION
The YMCA is currently looking for volunteers, ages 17 and up, who would be interested in volunteering as virtual Learning Mentors this school year.
BUILDING BRIGHT FUTURES
The Y is committed to serving Kid Zone families in the Joliet area this school year.
SMITH FAMILY YMCA
1350 S. Briggs Street
Joliet, IL 60433
Directions: Google Maps
Phone: (815) 726-3939
Fax: (815) 726-3968
New Hours - Effective June 29, 2020
6 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday:
The YMCA is closed on all major holidays including Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. The branch will be open until 1 p.m. on Memorial Day, Labor Day, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
Child Supervision at the YMCA
To ensure the safety and well-being of all members, we would like to notify you of a policy change, which will go into effect on September 2, 2019.
- Children under the age of ten must be supervised by an adult or family member at least sixteen years of age at all times when using YMCA facilities.
As a reminder:
- The Kids Corner Supervised Playroom is will remain closed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Accompanying adults or family members must:
- Directly supervise any child under the age of eight at the YMCA at all times.
- Remain in the building in an accessible area for any child between the ages of eight and ten.
- Directly supervise any child under the age of ten when using the pools.
For more information, please visit the Membership Desk during your next visit.