Smith Family YMCA
The Smith Family YMCA reopened on June 29. We encourage members to review our updated health and safety guidelines.
COMMIT TO YOUR HEALTH
Members can buy 3 personal training sessions for $99 during the Y's July Personal Training Sale!
Greater Joliet Area YMCA Establishes Mission Strong Fund
Charitable dollars raised through the Mission Strong Fund will help to ensure the long-term sustainability of the YMCA.
ALWAYS HERE FOR OUR COMMUNITY
YMCA members who have experienced financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 health crisis are encouraged to apply for financial assistance through the Y’s newly created Emergency Member Assistance Fund.
SUMMER FUN STARTS HERE
YMCA Summer Day Camp families are encouraged to review our updated health and safety guidelines.
SMITH FAMILY YMCA
1350 S. Briggs Street
Joliet, IL 60433
Directions: Google Maps
Phone: (815) 726-3939
Fax: (815) 726-3968
New Hours - Effective June 29, 2020
6 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday:
The YMCA is closed on all major holidays including Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. The branch will be open until 1 p.m. on Memorial Day, Labor Day, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
Child Supervision at the YMCA
To ensure the safety and well-being of all members, we would like to notify you of a policy change, which will go into effect on September 2, 2019.
- Children under the age of ten must be supervised by an adult or family member at least sixteen years of age at all times when using YMCA facilities.
As a reminder:
- The Kids Corner Supervised Playroom is will remain closed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Accompanying adults or family members must:
- Directly supervise any child under the age of eight at the YMCA at all times.
- Remain in the building in an accessible area for any child between the ages of eight and ten.
- Directly supervise any child under the age of ten when using the pools.
For more information, please visit the Membership Desk during your next visit.