Smith Family YMCA
In-Person Exercise Classes Set to Return January 22
Tier 3 mitigation efforts have been lifted at all YMCA facilities.
GROWING STRONGER TOGETHER
Pay a $0 Joiner's Fee when you join the Y during our January Membership Sale!
WE LOVE OUR MEMBERS
Members have the chance to win special prizes during the Y's January Check-In Challenge.
HELPING YOU LIVE BETTER
Take advantage of an exciting set of special offers on YMCA winter programming.
STAY IN THE KNOW ON THE GO
The Y’s new mobile App is available now for download on Apple and Android devices. All YMCA Facility Members will receive free Basic access to the On the Go App included with their membership.
FOREVER IN SERVICE
Over this past year, a lot has changed, but the Y’s commitment to service remains as strong as ever. Support the YMCA Mission Strong Fund with a charitable gift today.
SMITH FAMILY YMCA
1350 S. Briggs Street
Joliet, IL 60433
Directions: Google Maps
Phone: (815) 726-3939
Fax: (815) 726-3968
6 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday:
The YMCA is closed on all major holidays including Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. The branch will be open until 1 p.m. on Memorial Day, Labor Day, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
Child Supervision at the YMCA
To ensure the safety and well-being of all members:
- Children under the age of ten must be supervised by an adult or family member at least sixteen years of age at all times when using YMCA facilities.
As a reminder:
- The Kids Corner Supervised Playroom is will remain closed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Accompanying adults or family members must:
- Directly supervise any child under the age of eight at the YMCA at all times.
- Remain in the building in an accessible area for any child between the ages of eight and ten.
- Directly supervise any child under the age of ten when using the pools.
For more information, please visit the Membership Desk during your next visit.