We are excited to share that we will be installing new flooring in the C.W. Avery Family YMCA’s fitness center next week. We thank you in advance for your cooperation as we work with our vendor to complete the installation in a timely manner.
Wednesday, May 17
- New flooring will be installed in the fitness center. The fitness center will remain open for member use, but some areas and equipment will not be accessible during installation.
Thursday, May 18
- Flooring installation will continue. Members looking to access the fitness center between 8-5 p.m. will need to enter through the emergency exit door on the north side of the Y. Representatives from our membership team will be located at the entry door to welcome you and scan your membership tag.
- The cycle room will be closed from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Thursday. Classes will run as-scheduled.
- Fitness Studio #1 will remain open. Members will be able to access this space through the main hallway.
- Members requiring access to the Kids’ Corner Supervised Playroom, restrooms, or locker rooms will need to exit through the emergency doors and utilize the main entrance. Portable restrooms will be available outside. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Later this month, we will also be installing new equipment in the fitness center. Please watch for more information coming soon on these improvements.