You can whip up this light and creamy pumpkin dip in a matter of minutes. Enjoy it with company at a Halloween potluck or while watching a scary movie on a fall night!
- 1 (16 oz) container of frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (15 oz) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 apples, sliced
- In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving.
- Enjoy with sliced apples.
“Healthy at Home” is a series of healthy recipes curated by Morris Hospital Clinical Dietitian Liz Fischer.