Whip up these simple-t0-make fruit and yogurt wraps for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
- ¼ Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Container (6oz) Yoplait® Original yogurt (any flavor)
- 4 Flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 4 Small strawberries, sliced
- 1 Small banana, sliced
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon yogurt evenly over each tortilla. Top with strawberry and banana slices.
- Roll up tortillas. Secure with toothpicks. Serve remaining yogurt on the side for dipping.
“Healthy at Home” is a series of healthy recipes curated by Morris Hospital Clinical Dietitian Liz Fischer.