Take Charge of Your Diabetes
Learn how to take charge of your diabetes during this FREE 7-week program. Designed for diabetics, pre-diabetics and caregivers, this program provides valuable information and tools for self-managing diabetes, including:
- How healthy eating can improve your condition
- Creating an exercise program that works for you
- How to improve communication with your family, friends, and healthcare providers
- Developing weekly goals to help you manage your condition
- Problem-solving strategies to help cope with pain, fatigue and frustration
- Gaining support and encouragement from others living with ongoing health conditions
Learn how to THRIVE—not just survive!
Classes begin April 17
TWO CLASSES TO CHOOSE FROM:
Registration Day- Wednesday, April 10
Includes a brief introduction to the curriculum and allow participants to complete registration paperwork.
Please note: Participants must choose one class to attend. Switching between the two classes is not permitted.
Registration is required. To reserve your spot, call (815) 267-8600 or visit the C.W. Avery Family YMCA.