A prenatal exercise class taught in partnership with Morris Hospital is available at the Morris YMCA. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, regular exercise during pregnancy benefits both mom and baby in significant ways, including:
- Reducing back pain and easing constipation
- Helping to decrease your risk of gestational diabetes, preeclampsia and cesarean delivery
- Promoting healthy weight gain during pregnancy
- Improving your overall general fitness and strengthening your heart and blood vessels
- Helping you to lose baby weight after your baby is born
This program is free and open to all. Join us!
- Tuesdays, 9-9:50 a.m.
- Wednesdays, 5:30-6:20 p.m.
- Thursdays, 10-10:50 a.m
Summer Schedule – Starting June 3
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 5:30-6:20 p.m.
- Fridays, 9-9:50 a.m.