At the Y, we exist to strengthen community. With a mission centered on balance, the Y brings families closer together, encourages good health and fosters connections through fitness, sports, fun and shared interests. As a result, millions of people, just like you, are receiving the support they need to engage in healthy and active lifestyles.
BEAT THE HEAT AND SPEND A FANTASTIC SUMMER AT THE Y!
- Affordable prices
- Family, Adult, Teen and Youth Membership options
- Full-Member rates for YMCA programs
- Opportunities to connect with family, friends and neighbors
- Access to three Greater Joliet Area YMCA branches and amenities
- Free Child Watch Services for Family Memberships (program availability varies by branch)
Your membership also gives you opportunities to save on YMCA programs like summer camps, youth sports and preschool programs, and access to our wellness centers and free fitness classes.
Summer memberships expire after 90 days or on August 31, 2022, whichever comes first.
Summer Membership Rates
|Type||Description||C.W. Avery Family YMCA||Galowich Family YMCA||Morris Community YMCA|
|Family Plus||3 Adults & Their Dependents||$365||$260||$230|
|Family||2 Adults & Their Dependents||$285||$215||$180|
|One Adult Family||1 Adult & Their Dependents||$250||$180||$160|
|Two Adult||2 Adults in Same Household||$230||$175||$160|
|Adult||Age 26 and older||$190||$140||$120|
|Young Adult||Ages 19-25||$125||$100||$85|